Want to be a part of FASHIONBANK? Any open vacancies we might have will be listed below. However, we always welcome open applications.
Type: Full time
The company currently is moving from the start-up phase to a growth stage, and is in urgent need of sales professionals to quickly role out the platform internationally.
- Place - Amstelveen (nearby Amsterdam)
- Function - Sales associate
- Level - Mid level
- Employment - Full/ part-time or freelance
- Experience - +/- 2 years
- Education - min. HBO level
- Salary - Competitive
As part of the FASHION/BANK sales team, you will be mainly responsible for creating, growing and maintaining a specific customer group database - PR agencies, Brands or Press.
- Develop and carry out commercial strategy for your customer group
- Establish and build client database
- Customer relationship management
- (Competitive) industry analysis and reporting
- Follow-up on customer/ competitor feedback
- Weekly reporting to management
- Experience/ knowledge of fashion industry, specifically in brands/ designers (essential)
- Decent level of sales experience
- Flexible - working late and weekends are part
- Capable with Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong social/ communication skills
- Proficiency level English (verbally and written)
- Cultural awareness – understand and respect local manners
- Comfortable and experienced with working independently
- Recognize, define and prioritize daily responsibilities
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Fashion is your life
- Customer minded - taking away their hurdles, while accommodating their needs
- Creative thinker - do not take no for an answer
- Accountable for their responsibilities.
- Italian/ German speaking
What we offer
Join FASHIONBANK, and be part of the development from a start-up company to an established online business. We offer you the opportunity and freedom to develop your skills, with excellent reward schemes and plenty of opportunities to get permanent roles on the team, e.g. product group account manager.
How to apply
Please send your most recent CV + motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will (only) respond to the applicants who meet the job requirements within one week.